Annaliza E. Spillman1,2
(1854 - 1960)
Annaliza E. Spillman|b. 1854\nd. 1960|p894.htm|Charles W. Spillman|b. 12 Oct 1823\nd. 21 Feb 1908|p879.htm|Harriett Rowlett|b. Sep 1832\nd. Sep 1859|p885.htm|Henry Spillman|b. c 1778|||||||||||
- Appears on the following charts:
- Descendants of Charles Spillman
Annaliza E. Spillman was born in 1854.4 She married C. Y. Hunter before 1915.1,5 She and C. Y. Hunter lived in Harrison County, Missouri, in 1915.5 Annaliza E. Spillman is probably the Eliza Hunter who was the informant on her sister Nancy's death certificate, placing her in New Hampton in 1943.6 She may have been interviewed by the local paper on her 100th birthday in 1954 in Missouri.7 She died in 1960.4 She was buried in Lone Star Cemetery.4
Last Edited=September 2, 2007
- Unknown author, Judge Spillman Died Monday (Grant City, MO: The Times-Tribune, 14 Dec 1932).
- Unknown author, Email from Mary Ray to Bob Bixby (n.p.: n.pub., 28 Dec 1999).
- Judge [W.H.] Spillman obituary, 14 Dec 1932, unk..
- Lone Star Cemetery Transcription, compiled by Ben Glick, in Gentry & Worth Co. Missouri Cemetery Transcriptions, July 2003, p. 4. Downloaded from http://www.gentrycountylibrary.org/ on 1 Sep 2007.
- Walter Williams, History of Northwest Missouri (Chicago: Lewis Pub. Co., 1915), p. 998.
- Nancy Catherine Owens, Death Certificate 38306 (38806?) (30 nov 1943), Missouri State Archives, 600 W.Main St./P O Box 1747, Jefferson City, Missouri.
- Letter, unknown author to unknown recipient, 28 Dec 1999.