Wesley Jackson Spillman1,2
(March 1850 - 12 July 1938)
Wesley Jackson Spillman|b. Mar 1850\nd. 12 Jul 1938|p896.htm|Charles W. Spillman|b. 12 Oct 1823\nd. 21 Feb 1908|p879.htm|Harriett Rowlett|b. Sep 1832\nd. Sep 1859|p885.htm|Henry Spillman|b. c 1778|||||||||||
- Appears on the following charts:
- Descendants of Charles Spillman
Wesley Jackson Spillman was born in Mar 1850 in Kentucky.3,4 He was still a boy when Harriett Rowlett died in Sep 1859.5,6,7 He married Olivia J. Koger on 1 Feb 1872 in Harrison County, Missouri.8,9 He lived in Butler, Missouri, in 1915.10 Wesley Jackson died in Vernon County, Missouri, on 12 Jul 1938 at 88.2
Last Edited=March 17, 2007
Children of Wesley Jackson Spillman and Olivia J. Koger
- Unknown author, Judge Spillman Died Monday (Grant City, MO: The Times-Tribune, 14 Dec 1932).
- Unknown author, Email from Mary Ray to Bob Bixby (n.p.: n.pub., 28 Dec 1999).
- Dwelling 139, family 141, sheet 17A, line 45 household, 1880 United States Census, Missouri, Worth County, unknown cd2. Copy quality is fair, highly stylized handwriting, but legible. Lists Harvey, wife Sarah, son Wesley. Match based on location and dob of Wesley. In addition Harvey corresponds with name of Wesley's known eldest son: Louis Harvey. NARA. T9, roll 741.
- Unknown author, United States Census (n.p.: n.pub., 1850), Charles Spillman household|District No. 2, p. 392, dw/fam 190, line 8.
- Unknown author, Obituary of C. W. Spillman (Grant City, MO: Grant City Star, 27 Feb 1908).
- Letter, unknown author to unknown recipient, 28 Dec 1999.
- Unknown author, "Schedule of 1860 Gentry County Missouri Mortality" (n.p.: Nadine Hodges and Mrs. Howard W. Woodruff, 1968).
- Unknown author, Assumptions by the researcher (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date), a photocopied page of a marriage index received from the Harrison County Gen. Soc..
- Page of unknown marriage index received from Harrison County (MO) Genealogical Society, p. 51. Indicates #235.
- Walter Williams, History of Northwest Missouri (Chicago: Lewis Pub. Co., 1915), p. 998.
- Dwelling 139, family 141, sheet 17A, line 47 household, 1880, United States Census, Missouri, Worth County.
- Dwelling 139, family 141, sheet 17A, line 48 household, 1880, United States Census, Missouri, Worth County.
- Dwelling 139, family 141, sheet 17A, line 49 household, 1880, United States Census, Missouri, Worth County.