Missouri J. Spillman1,2
(23 February 1870 - 22 December 1932)
Missouri J. Spillman|b. 23 Feb 1870\nd. 22 Dec 1932|p898.htm|Charles W. Spillman|b. 12 Oct 1823\nd. 21 Feb 1908|p879.htm|Susan Walker|d. 9 Apr 1891|p907.htm|Henry Spillman|b. c 1778|||||||||||
- Appears on the following charts:
- Descendants of Charles Spillman
Missouri J. Spillman was born on 23 Feb 1870 in Worth County, Missouri.4,5,3 She married Franklin E. Stufflebeam before 1915.1,6,3 She and Franklin E. Stufflebeam lived in Worth County, Missouri, in 1915.7 Missouri J. died of pneumonia brought on by influenza in New Hampton, Harrison County, Missouri, on 22 Dec 1932 at 62 years, 9 months and 29 days of age., just a week after her older brother William..4,3 She was buried in Wesley Chapel Cemetery, Bethany, Harrison County, Missouri.3
Last Edited=September 1, 2007
- Unknown author, Judge Spillman Died Monday (Grant City, MO: The Times-Tribune, 14 Dec 1932).
- Unknown author, Nebraska Ancestree (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- Genevera Arbell Starmer (sic), Death Certificate 17818 (28 May 1953), unknown repository, unknown repository address.
- Unknown name of person unknown record type, researcher's files, Laguna Niguel, Orange County, California.
- Dwelling 134, family 137, sheet 17A, line 16 household, 1880 United States Census, Missouri, Worth County, unknown cd2. Copy quality is fair, highly stylized handwriting, but legible. Lists Harvey, wife Sarah, son Wesley. Match based on location and dob of Wesley. In addition Harvey corresponds with name of Wesley's known eldest son: Louis Harvey. NARA. T9, roll 741.
- Walter Williams, History of Northwest Missouri (Chicago: Lewis Pub. Co., 1915), p. 998.
- Walter Williams, History of Northwest Missouri, p. 998.