Cordelia C. Spillman1,2
(1862 - between January 1921 and February 1921)
Cordelia C. Spillman|b. 1862\nd. between Jan 1921 and Feb 1921|p910.htm|Charles W. Spillman|b. 12 Oct 1823\nd. 21 Feb 1908|p879.htm|Susan Walker|d. 9 Apr 1891|p907.htm|Henry Spillman|b. c 1778|||||||||||
- Appears on the following charts:
- Descendants of Charles Spillman
Cordelia C. Spillman was born in 1862 in Worth County, Missouri.1,2 She married Ransom Stormer between 1881 and 1915.1 She possibly died between Jan 1921 and Feb 1921 in Missouri on 2 Feb 1921, a death notice for Mrs. R. A. Spillman Starmer appeared on page 3 of the Bethany Republican. However, no Cordelia Starmer, nor any Cordelia that comes close, appears in the Missouri State Archives online death index for the year 1921, so the Mrs. Starmer referenced may have been a second wife.3
Last Edited=September 1, 2007
- Walter Williams, History of Northwest Missouri (Chicago: Lewis Pub. Co., 1915), p. 998.
- Dwelling 134, family 137, sheet 17A, line 12 household, 1880 United States Census, Missouri, Worth County, unknown cd2. Copy quality is fair, highly stylized handwriting, but legible. Lists Harvey, wife Sarah, son Wesley. Match based on location and dob of Wesley. In addition Harvey corresponds with name of Wesley's known eldest son: Louis Harvey. NARA. T9, roll 741.
- Unknown author, Noble Funeral Home Records, New Hampton, MO (n.p.: Bethany, MO: Harrison County Genealogical Society, 1 May 1992), Vol. XVI, No. 1, Feb 1, 1994.