Nancy Catherine Spillman1
(27 July 1867 - 15 November 1943)
Nancy Catherine Spillman|b. 27 Jul 1867\nd. 15 Nov 1943|p915.htm|Charles W. Spillman|b. 12 Oct 1823\nd. 21 Feb 1908|p879.htm|Susan Walker|d. 9 Apr 1891|p907.htm|Henry Spillman|b. c 1778|||||||||||
- Appears on the following charts:
- Descendants of Charles Spillman
Nancy Catherine Spillman was born on 27 Jul 1867 in Worth County, Missouri.1,4,5,3 She married John Owens, son of Alford Owens and Lucinda Smith, circa 1890 in Missouri.6,7,3 She and John Owens lived in Worth County, Missouri, in 1915 and later in Albany, Missouri.2,8 Nancy Catherine was left a widow when John died of a heart attack on 25 May 1929 in Albany, Worth County, Missouri.8 Nancy Catherine died in New Hampton, Harrison County, Missouri, on 15 Nov 1943 at 76.4,3 She was buried in Walker Cemetery, New Hampton, Harrison County, Missouri.4,3
Last Edited=September 1, 2007
- Dwelling 134, family 137, sheet 17A, line 15 household, 1880 United States Census, Missouri, Worth County, unknown cd2. Copy quality is fair, highly stylized handwriting, but legible. Lists Harvey, wife Sarah, son Wesley. Match based on location and dob of Wesley. In addition Harvey corresponds with name of Wesley's known eldest son: Louis Harvey. NARA. T9, roll 741.
- Walter Williams, History of Northwest Missouri (Chicago: Lewis Pub. Co., 1915), p. 998.
- Nancy Catherine Owens, Death Certificate 38306 (38806?) (30 nov 1943), Missouri State Archives, 600 W.Main St./P O Box 1747, Jefferson City, Missouri.
- Unknown author, Noble Funeral Home Records, New Hampton, MO (n.p.: Bethany, MO: Harrison County Genealogical Society, 1 May 1992), Vol. XIV, No. 2, May 1, 1992, pg. 8.
- Sheet 6A, dwelling 111, family 111, line 22 household, 1900 United States Census, Missouri, Worth County, unknown cd2. NARA. T623.
- Walter Williams, History of Northwest Missouri, p. 998.
- Sheet 6A, dwelling 111, family 111, lines 21-2 household, 1900, United States Census, Missouri, Worth County.
- John F. Owens, Death Certificate 20546 (10 June 1929), Missouri State Archives, 600 W.Main St./P O Box 1747, Jefferson City, Missouri.