Geneva Arabella Spillman1,2,3
(19 February 1873 - 25 May 1953)
Geneva Arabella Spillman|b. 19 Feb 1873\nd. 25 May 1953|p919.htm|Charles W. Spillman|b. 12 Oct 1823\nd. 21 Feb 1908|p879.htm|Susan Walker|d. 9 Apr 1891|p907.htm|Henry Spillman|b. c 1778|||||||||||
- Appears on the following charts:
- Descendants of Charles Spillman
Geneva Arabella Spillman was born on 19 Feb 1873 in Worth County, Missouri.2,4,3 She married George or Jacob Stormer before 1915.5,3 Geneva Arabella died of heart disease in Harrison County, Missouri, on 25 May 1953 at 80 years, 3 months and 6 days of age.2,3 She was buried in Koger Cemetery, Missouri.2
Last Edited=September 1, 2007
- Walter Williams, History of Northwest Missouri (Chicago: Lewis Pub. Co., 1915), p. 998.
- Unknown author, Noble Funeral Home Records, New Hampton, MO (n.p.: Bethany, MO: Harrison County Genealogical Society, 1 May 1992), Vol. XV, No. 4, Nov 1, 1993, pg. 34.
- Genevera Arbell Starmer (sic), Death Certificate 17818 (28 May 1953), unknown repository, unknown repository address.
- Dwelling 134, family 137, sheet 17A, line 19 household, 1880 United States Census, Missouri, Worth County, unknown cd2. Copy quality is fair, highly stylized handwriting, but legible. Lists Harvey, wife Sarah, son Wesley. Match based on location and dob of Wesley. In addition Harvey corresponds with name of Wesley's known eldest son: Louis Harvey. NARA. T9, roll 741.
- Walter Williams, History of Northwest Missouri, p. 998.