Melissa F. Spillman1,2
(26 June 1878 - 28 April 1910)
Melissa F. Spillman|b. 26 Jun 1878\nd. 28 Apr 1910|p921.htm|Charles W. Spillman|b. 12 Oct 1823\nd. 21 Feb 1908|p879.htm|Susan Walker|d. 9 Apr 1891|p907.htm|Henry Spillman|b. c 1778|||||||||||
- Appears on the following charts:
- Descendants of Charles Spillman
Melissa F. Spillman was born on 26 Jun 1878 in Worth County, Missouri.2,4 She married Charles Bowen say 1900.3 She lived in Denver, Missouri.4 Melissa F. died in Ensworth Hospital, St. Joseph, Missouri, on 28 Apr 1910 at 31 an hour after an operation undertaken in an attempt to save her.3,4
Last Edited=September 1, 2007
Child of Melissa F. Spillman and Charles Bowen
- (—?—) Bowen (25 Mar 1878 - )4
- Walter Williams, History of Northwest Missouri (Chicago: Lewis Pub. Co., 1915), p. 998.
- Dwelling 134, family 137, sheet 17A, line 19 household, 1880 United States Census, Missouri, Worth County, unknown cd2. Copy quality is fair, highly stylized handwriting, but legible. Lists Harvey, wife Sarah, son Wesley. Match based on location and dob of Wesley. In addition Harvey corresponds with name of Wesley's known eldest son: Louis Harvey. NARA. T9, roll 741.
- Walter Williams, History of Northwest Missouri, p. 998.
- Melissa F. Bowen, Death Certificate 8785 (28 Apr 1910), Missouri State Archives, 600 W.Main St./P O Box 1747, Jefferson City, Missouri.